Handling harassment, 1940. (from PLANET COMICS)
Black people. Stop it. Find a new mode of expression because I am tired of all y’alls grainy Instagram memes all over social media. I have so many grievances.
- Kermit cannot physically drink any more tea.
- You don’t need memes to tell the world how much you love your kids. Get off the internet and play Candyland with them or something.
- I just saw the episode of Love & Hip Hop too. I don’t need 12 memes to summarize the whole show five minutes later. Ditto for Scandal and Real Housewives of Atlanta.
- Upgrade your technology. There is no reason for a meme to be created on Monday and be grainy and unreadable on Wednesday. Are you reposting these pictures with a potato? Please do better.
- Olivia Huxtable did not live through divorced parents, get dragged all over Africa, and finally shipped off to Singapore so y’all could layer basic bitch tenets all over her pre-kindergarten face.
^^^ What does that even mean???? Can someone please explain? Or ask a cousin who has her nails shaped into talons and a fresh weave every Tuesday, because I feel like she knows.
Please stop though, forreal. Madame CJ Walker did not spend her whole life becoming a millioniare by burning off peoples’ edges just so y’all could be THIS terrible at Internetting.
“If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. ~ Somebody in Africa”
With Halloween on the horizon, here is Angie Jordan with an important message.
Yes, I’m re-blogging myself.
Lets get this millions of notes.
This hits me in ways that are unimaginable
home by rupi kaur